Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PC||Color:||Clear Grey Bronze Blue Green Opal|
|Max. Width:||1220mm To 2100mm||Thickness:||4mm~12mm|
|Shore Hardness:||80.4(a)||Tensile Strength:||>60mpa|
|UV Protection:||50 Microns||Light Transmittance:||80.2%(6mm)|
|Service Temperature:||-20 To 120 Celsius Degree||Heat Deformation Temperature:||134 Celsuis Degree|
Soundproof / Heat Insulation Light Weight Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet For Skylight
1) Width: 2,100mm
2) Regular Length: 5800mm/11800mm
3) Available in 4mm-30mm
4) Color:lake blue, green,dark blue,opalescent,brown,clear and so on
5) Customized colors and dimensions available upon requests
6) Packing:Both sides covered with PE film
Multi-wall structure polycarbonate sheet :
PC hollow sheet/pc twin-wall sheet/pc SUN sheet
H-structure and X-structure polycarbonate sheeets
a. Light weight
b. Impact resistance
c. High light transmission
d. Good weather resistance and UV protection
e. Soundproof and Heat insulation
f. Simply processed and installed
1) Unusual decorations, corridors and pavilions in gardens and recreational and rest places.
2) Interior and exterior decorations of commercial buildings, and curtain walls of the modern urban buildings.
3) Roofing for swimming pool, shopping malls, commercial streets.
4) Lighting of modern villa,rainproof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
5) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
6) Walls, roofs, windows, screens and other high quality indoor decoration materials.
7) Sound insulation shields on express ways,city overhead highways and high-speed railway.
8) Agriculture greenhouses and sheds.
9) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
1. High thermal insulation
2. Light weight and impact resistant
3. High light transmission
4. Weather and UV resistance
5. Easy to handle and install
6. High fire performance rating
1. Architectural roofing and glazing
2. Skylights and sidelights
3. Displays, signage and decorations
4. Industrial roofing and glazing
6. Covered swimming pools
7. Agricultural greenhouses
Contact Person: Stacey